September 17, 2019 Meeting
- Safety: Heat: hydrate; sun screen; hat; rest in shade
- Financial Statement. Larry out of town. Good condition
- Made about $350 on pattern event.
- Web Site update – use “flying tomorrow” facility
- Field operations – field in great shape! Thanks to Bob and for all who contribute
- Recognition: Jim Anderson qualified as Instructor. Congrats! And Thank You.
- Hanford High Club.
- 5 students came out Thursday afternoon with Dave Wilson
- Lyle, Bill, and Scott were here as instructors.
- All students got flight time and FPV time as they wanted.
- All interested and involved with what was going on. An impressive group of students.
- One came out Saturday morning and had stick time with Jim.
- Dave would like to have one more afternoon before weather turns.
- Boy Scout Troop.
- Jim has contact
- Arrange Saturday morning when they can come out.
- Logo shirts
- TCRCM logo embroidered golf shirts, about $25; and jackets, about $30.
- Minimum 24 total items
- Shirts in white, red, blue, or green.
- Can be personalized for additional $5.
- Can order now, pay when arrive.
- Club officers for 2020
- Encourage all and new members, too.
- Current officers as is.
- Jim willing to serve as VP
- Web master. Jim will continue, but would be nice to have someone getting familiar with web maintenance.
- Election at October meeting.
- Next year’s meeting night. Mondays?
- Next meeting October 15.